Beacon Enterprise, a comprehensive IT service provider that has been able to maintain regular year-over-year growth in revenue and earnings in both U.S. and European operations, in spite of the global economic slump, has found that the use of multi-disciplined teams are key to ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget. The company prides itself on being able to bring together the optimum mix of engineering, planning, and technical experts, across diverse fields of technology, resulting in the most economically sound solutions with the highest level of performance and functionality.
The company’s design and installation engineers include fiber optic and networking specialists, who help prevent the kind of gaps that are common with traditional consulting, design, and build efforts. Beacon teams also provide post-design bid and project management services, incorporating design compliance, bid management, and on-site project management. It’s an effective strategy for minimizing project delays, budget overruns, and continuous change orders.
In a further effort to guarantee integration with the architectural and engineering framework, Beacon also offers comprehensive consulting, design, AutoCAD, and specification services, including the following:
• Planning Services: high-level analysis, feasibility studies, facility usage, and budgeting
• Schematic Design: sketches, graphics, general design criteria, and preliminary cost estimates
• Design Development: detailed design and formal reviews at all phases of completion, including specifications, drawings, budgetary estimates, and project documents
• Construction Document: bid solicitation documents, instructions to bidders, bid forms, contract forms, general conditions, and RFI services
• Bidding: Distribution of bid documents, addenda preparation, contractor selection, and quantitative analysis of bid submissions
• Construction Administration: on-site project management to ensure design compliance; adherence to best practices, installation standards, and manufacturers’ guidelines; reports and project assessment
For additional information, visit the company’s website at www.AskBeacon.com
Let us hear your thoughts below: