Blue Water Global Group, a developer of casual dining restaurant properties, issued a news release listing the company’s 2013 accomplishments and corporate goals for 2014. The previous 12 months reflect Blue Water’s efforts to establish a presence on the Island of St. Maarten in the Caribbean, and the company wishes to highlight the following achievements in doing so:
• Saved up to 18-months in permit application red tape by acquiring existing St. Maarten Business Licenses, which are now owned by its new Blue Water Bar & Grill, N.V. subsidiary
• Blue Water acquired 20 million shares of Stream Flow Media which are currently valued at $200,000 ($0.01 per share)
• Underwent extensive due diligence and feasibility studies on several prime restaurant locations in St. Maarten
• Established a $5 million credit facility with Dutchess Capital
• Shares of BLUU were approved for DTC’s electronic DWAC/FAST trading and transfer platform
• Developed a network of St. Maarten tourism contacts within the cruise ship and hotel/resort industries
• St. Maarten experienced record tourism in 2013, receiving 1,785,670 cruise ship passengers via 631 different cruise ships
“Looking back 2013 was Blue Water’s best year yet, but we are even more excited about Blue Water’s 2014 prospects. Not only did we build a solid foundation to achieve our long-term business goals and ambitions, but we began the process of building solid, tangible long-term shareholder value,” Blue Water president and CEO J. Scott Sitra stated in the news release.
In providing its operational objectives for 2014, Blue Water’s plans include finalizing restaurant location negotiations for Blue Water Bar & Grill™ in St. Maarten; completing the renovation and construction at the chosen site(s); obtaining a listing on the OTCBB for Stream Flow Media; launching the Blue Water Bar & Grill™ website (www.bluewaterbar.com); acquiring an equity stake in at least one other strategic alliance; boosting St. Maarten’s position as a major tourist destination; and initiating prospective expansion restaurant locations scouting on Aruba, Dutch West Indies.
The company said it will also undertake other initiatives that it expects will enhance overall shareholder value and build the Blue Water brand.
For more information, visit www.bluewaterglobalgroup.com
Let us hear your thoughts below: