Today after the closing bell, Richard Surber, CEO of Nexia Holdings, Inc., issued the following shareholder update to investors concerning the near and long term goals of the company as well as his excitement for the future of the company:
Dear Valued Shareholders,
I am pleased to announce several anticipated actions Nexia Holdings intends to take in the near term and long term to dramatically improve and grow the company.
1. Nexia’s accounting staff is nearing completion of stand alone financials for Green Endeavors Ltd. (Other OTC:GRNE.PK – News) to be filed with pink sheets. Our intentions are to complete a Form 15c2-11 to get GRNE listed for trading on the pink sheets. GRNE is the subsidiary that holds our Landis Salon operations.
2. Retain auditors to audit GRNE and file a Form 10 to make GRNE fully reporting.
3. Nexia will issue a stock dividend in Green Endeavors Ltd. (GRNE.PK) to its shareholders on a pro rata basis upon becoming fully reporting.
4. Nexia’s portfolio securities recently increased in value from $100,000 to $650,000. I am optimistic that Nexia will see further increases and may be able to liquidate these securities for close to $1M in cash in the near term based upon the volume and price increase per share in one of its holdings.
5. Nexia’s recent sale of an office building infused over $630,000 in cash into the company which has allowed Nexia to clean up its balance sheet and has set the stage for growth in 2009.
6. Nexia’s has three prospective real estate professionals that it intends to appoint as President, Vice President, and Secretary of its real estate division to accelerate our “Real Estate Acquisition Strategy.”
7. Nexia has set a long-term goal to acquire $100M worth of real estateunder its “Real Estate Acquisition Strategy.”
8. Nexia will exit its retail clothing business, excepting its online operations, in an effort to concentrate on its salon and real estate ambitions.
9. Nexia is forming alliances with marketing firms to keep the investment community apprised of its plans.
10. Nexia intends to complete its offering document to raise up to $10M under an equity line of credit.
These are just a few of the plans that are already in motion to provide liquidity, additional capital, a clear vision for growth, substantial balance sheet growth, a stock dividend in GRNE (which its salon operations have generated over $1.5M in revenues year to date), and to take advantage of the current opportunity in the real estate market.
Nexia has so much to offer for such a small company. I encourage the public to review our web sites at www.nexiaholdings.com, www.blackchandelier.com, and www.landissalons.com to see the opportunity that Nexia presents.
I would like investors to take a long-term view on Nexia Holdings and bear with me on our exciting journey into the future. We are building something that has phenomenal potential!
CEO of Nexia Holdings, Inc.
Let us hear your thoughts: Nexia Holdings Message Board