- The new company is restructured and rebranded for international growth, both by acquisition and organically
- Moves follow the company’s name and symbol change announced on August 4, 2017
- Campbell, charged with spearheading the global growth of the new company, sets five-year strategy
HighCom Global Security, Inc. (OTC: HCGS) has named Craig B. Campbell as its new chief executive officer, appointed a new board of directors and reorganized its wholly owned subsidiary. As it transitions to an international company, these changes coordinate with its prior name and symbol change (http://dtn.fm/fT2rL).
The Columbus, Ohio-based firm provides to the security and defense industries a complete line of equipment and services. The new structure will enable the company to grow internationally. Its subsidiary, HighCom Security, Inc., will be divided into two segments: HighCom Armor Solutions, Inc., and Blastgard Technologies, Inc.
“We are pleased to announce the successful execution of our restructuring strategy to expand our international focus,” Campbell said in a news release. “HighCom Global’s brands and products are highly relevant to security and defense needs worldwide, and with the assemblage of a world-class board of directors, we have access to high-level industry experts, finance capital and business acumen which will support our strategic plan of growth, both vertical and horizontal, over several sectors in the security market.”
HighCom Armor Solutions, Inc. will serve the personal protective equipment market worldwide. HighCom Armor has marketed a line of OEM/private label products for the military and law enforcement agencies. Blastgard Technologies, Inc., will incorporate the proprietary BlastWrap® blast mitigation technology, unique products which suppress the impact of blasts and post-blast fires. It serves commercial, military, government and law enforcement entities.
A Harvard Business School alumnus, Campbell is an experienced entrepreneur with a proven record of expanding the security industry exponentially. He received the “Top 40 Under 40” award in Canada and was named an “Entrepreneur of the Year,” by Ernst & Young. He explained that the new company’s five-year goal for capital deployment and profitability is to minimize shareholder dilution while maximizing opportunities through diversification.
The new corporate structure and board will prepare the company to reach its goal of becoming a global leader in the security and safety industry. The announcement follows the August 4, 2017, company name and symbol changes (http://dtn.fm/g9sbG). The rebranding was made after the firm’s annual shareholder’s meeting in late July. The new corporate team is committed to capitalizing on future opportunities by expanding internationally through both acquisitions and organic growth, the company said.
Campbell will also serve as a member of the new board of directors. Others named are:
- Paul Sparkes, board chairman, has extensive experience in media, government, finance and public affairs
- Curt Cronin serves as CEO of Kaizen International and was formerly a Navy SEAL Commander. Kaizen International works with the world’s largest and most dynamic companies to drive extraordinary success on an accelerated timeframe.
- Andrew Blott, who has a record of growing small- and medium-sized companies, is a financial and business professional established on both Wall Street and Bay Street
- Bill Buckley, also an alumnus of Harvard Business School, has both a degree in mechanical engineering and an MBA . He has succeeded in multiple entities and is a business executive with vast experience in high level, large-cap companies
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.HighComSecurity.com
Let us hear your thoughts: HighCom Global Security, Inc. Message Board
QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. It is part of our mission statement to help the investment community discover emerging companies that offer excellent growth potential. We offer several ways for investors to learn more about investing in these companies as well as find and evaluate them.