Max Sound Corporation believes in the sound business. Since 2005, the California-based company has sold and licensed products and services based on its patent-pending MAX-D HD audio technology for sound recording and playback.
MAX-D HD is an audio process that delivers high-definition audio from a compressed audio source (e.g. MP3) while, at the same time, maintaining the original file’s size and format. The proprietary audio process also restores lost compressed harmonics in order to bring high-definition sound to digital media.
Once files go through the real-time MAX-D HD process, three things happen: damaged, compressed audio is eliminated; real-time harmonic and dynamic range is restored; and clarity is enhanced. Simply put, MAX-D HD delivers maximum depth, definition, and detail. For both the consumer and the business owner, MAX-D maximizes sound quality and server space on devices and systems.
Max Sound has focused on licensing this technology to content creators, manufacturers, and network broadcasters and on serving the motion picture, music recording, video game, broadcasting, Internet audio and video, and consumer electronics markets over the years. This has led to solid business partnerships with notable entities such as the Universal Music Group, Sony Music Group, Capital Records, and Warner Music Group.
Max Sound has also found uses for the MAX-D HD process in many areas including:
• Audio Entertainment – With MAX-D HD, a listener who downloads or streams music can hear it the way the artist wished for it to be heard.
• Visual Entertainment – With MAX-D HD, a viewer can experience entertainment fully with both HD sight and sound.
• Speakers – With MAX-D HD, a typical product can be transformed into a premium sound device.
• Communications – With MAX-D HD, a call’s clarity can be dramatically increased even on a mobile device.
• Computing – With MAX-D HD, a computer can be enhanced with better audio output, all without increasing the size of audio files.
For more information about Max Sound Corp., visit www.maxsound.com
Let us hear your thoughts: Max Sound Corp. Message Board