Consumer expectations for entertainment are constantly changing, looking for new or enhanced formats or ways for engagement. Companies that hope to keep pace with that demand must move forward with great creative fervor, innovating new ways to deliver compelling entertainment, improving existing material, or creating products and technologies that reinforce an existing product or technology’s capabilities.
Entertainment technology company NanoTech Entertainment is an example of just that. Since mid-2011, it has charged ahead with full aplomb, exploring and creating new technologies and products for multiple facets in the entertainment industry through five business units. Among these five enterprises, NanoTech Entertainment’s three earlier-established business units, NanoTech Gaming Labs LLC, NanoTech Media, and NanoTech Communications, have been instrumental in positioning NanoTech Entertainment into strong industry footholds for targeting and meeting current and ever-evolving entertainment consumption trends.
Specifically, NanoTech Entertainment’s three established business units are involved in the following areas:
1) NanoTech Gaming Labs’ focus is on development of technologies and products for the gaming market and licensing them to third-parties for manufacturing and distribution. Specific niches of focus within the gaming market include the social, consumer, coin-op, and casino niche markets. The company’s team is filled with seasoned gaming industry veterans who have been collectively responsible for dozens of award-winning products and multi-million-copy-selling video games and technology.
Many of NanoTech Gaming’s creations enhance or improve existing pinball or arcade game systems and technology or deliver customized gaming experiences to users in those same formats.
2) NanoTech Media is NanoTech Entertainment’s venture into the emerging Internet Protocol Television Market (“IPTV”). This enterprises pledges “to change the future of television” by harnessing new technologies it develops and original content it publishes on a wide range of content delivery platforms. The platforms include the Roku streaming player, a market leader in streaming entertainment devices for TV; Android; iPhone; iPad; BlackBerry; Windows Phone; and PCs and Mac computers with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Opera browsers accessibility.
For published original content delivery demands, NanoTech Media offers four channels with highly unique niche or interest targets:
- Big App Show, a daily interactive channel for mobile phone platform users that features full-screen demos of the latest and hottest ‘gotta-have-‘em’ apps.
- No Agenda, a compelling, free-flowing discussion of current events and social news with unique spins, humor, and flavorful commentary.
- TechnoTV, a channel that features dance music from the hottest clubs and DJs in the world along with a rotating playlist.
- Ambiance Digital Environments, a channel that lets channel surfers simulate in HD on their TVs multiple environments such as a fireplace, fish aquarium, or the depths of the ocean with just the touch of a fingertip.
3) NanoTech Communications is an emerging force in the mobile or smartphone space, focusing on development of technology and apps for the iPhone, iPad, and Android platforms. It is NanoTech Entertainment’s most recently created enterprise of the three. The company publishes original apps, licenses, and distributes licensed apps, as well as develops and licenses proprietary mobile technology to third parties. It promises to usher in a new future for entertainment in the smartphone industry.
Current available data for 2013 company performance shows that NanoTech Entertainment has bringing in record revenues thus far. With the strong number of partnership formations it has formed in 2013 and the potential it seems to hold for the future, NanoTech Entertainment is a solid position to keep up-to-speed with changes in consumer expectations and scale to new, industry-defining peaks of entertainment content delivery and experience-providing.
Let us hear your thoughts: NanoTech Entertainment, Inc. Message Board