Shazam Stocks announced today that it has re-featured Novori. The company is focused on purchasing and selling diamonds and diamond jewelry over the internet. The selection available spans over 30,000 loose diamonds and over 500 different styles and settings of jewelry. The entire process of purchasing a loose diamond or piece of jewelry is explained using easy to understand descriptions and illustrations on its website.
The online jewelry industry has further improved by offering better viewing options including interactive 3-d pictures. Because of the low overhead costs, companies such as Novori can offer an array of jewelry at a significant lower price while still allowing customers to custom design their own rings.
Shazam Stocks supplied the following list of reasons to consider Novori as an investment:
1. Novori is the fastest-growing online jeweler — up 2,100% in ’06 — in the world’s fastest-growing online industry. Young people are flocking to this new way to buy jewelry.
2. Novori gives a 30-day money-back guarantee. Wear your ring get an independent appraisal love it or pay nothing.
3. Novori’s mark-up is only 15% over cost. (Compare that to your local jeweler!)
4. Novori has the highest average order in the industry. ($3,075.) Serious buyers trust Novori.
5. Every Novori diamond is either EGLor GIA-certified. The buyer KNOWS that he’s getting the diamond quality for which he paid.
6. Every Novori diamond is certified“conflict-free” under the U.N.’s Kimberley Process.
7. Novori is one of world-wide Google’s hottest jewelers. Great online service produces great word-of-mouth.
8. Novori uses advanced online software. Every ring is designed and customized by the customer BEFORE it’s created. No other online jeweler does this. (Novori rings are US-made. Other diamond rings are increasingly coming from China.)
9. Online jewelry sales should reach $5.7 billion in ’07 out of a total $33 billion market. LOTS of room for online growth.
10. Novori is launching a spectacular new website on July 1, 2007. More interactive features more eye-catching visuals… more consumer information plus added surprises.
11. Novori will also launch a multi-media marketing blitz to make the company #2 in this fragmented industry after Blue Nile.
12. NOVO newly listed at $1.40 great price to leverage your investment. (Blue Nile is now $55 — with 1st qt. revenue up 34% over ’06.)
Let us hear your thoughts: