SilverSun’s wholly owned subsidiary, SWK Technologies, is the heart of the software and services company’s operations. With locations in New Jersey, New York City, Chicago, Boston, Buffalo, Syracuse, Los Angeles, Orange County, Houston, and North Carolina, SWK offers a team of CPAs, MBAs, and other professionals dedicated to implementing, consulting, training, and supporting Sage BusinessWorks 2011, Sage ERP X3, Sage MAS 500, Sage 500 ERP, Sage MAS 90, Sage MAS 200, Sage 100 ERP, and other reporting and analytical tools for their clients.
• Network IT – SWK’s goal here is to essentially eliminate any network infrastructure concerns for the client, allowing them to focus on their core strengths rather than technology issues. Solutions are adapted for any type of business, small or large, local or international.
• Consulting – SWK’s consulting services are built around teams familiar with the client’s business and industry, to provide more than just a basic fit. Projects are carefully designed to perfectly suit current and potential future client needs.
• Custom Programming – As a Sage Software Authorized Business Partner, Sage Certified Gold Development Partner, and a Sage Certified ERP X3 Partner, SWK delivers customizations and enhancements that are uniquely robust, comprehensive, and integrated to client operations.
• HR Advisor – Designed especially for small businesses that do not yet have the resources for a professional HR department, or have to reallocate employees away from other pressing business matters to handle human resource issues, HR Advisor has developed a broad variety of services that get employment practices back in compliance and prepare the client for the challenges.
• Customer Care – All training and support activities are based upon the latest Sage programs and applications, enhancements, Extended Solutions, and much more.
• Managed Voice Systems – Hosted VoIP with integrated SageCRM, the M5 business phone system converges the industry’s most reliable and flexible phone system with the ability to integrate with critical business applications.
Let us hear your thoughts: SilverSun Technologies, Inc. Message Board