In the rapidly growing industrial recycling industry, the difference between success and failure rests upon satisfying the client, providing them recycling services that are not only economical, but are also easy to live with. Especially in tight economic times, companies have little tolerance for wasted time or money.
USA Recycling Industries is focused on the collection of recyclable waste materials and providing specialty disposal services for the automotive service center industry. This includes scrap metal recycling, oil filter disposal, automotive oil and lubricant disposal, used tire and battery collection and disposal, and related services. They differentiate themselves from their competitors by being comprehensive and very easy to use.
• Quick Pick-Up – USRI can dispatch a truck, ready to switch out filled containers, within 48 hours of receiving a call. New containers are rapidly dropped and the old ones removed, with a minimum of disruption, and a completed receipt is always left for easy record keeping.
• Certified Weight Tickets – All received scrap metal materials are processed at designated warehouse facilities for proper handling in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Containers are weighed, and a certified weight ticket is immediately sent to USRI’s Accounting Department for formal recording of credit.
• All Types Of Metal – In addition to oil, lubricants, batteries, and other materials, USRI represents a one-stop-shop for virtually every automotive service center metal recycling need, providing for easy handling of brake drums, brake rotors, steel wheel weights, shock absorbers, struts, brake pads, steel wheels, aluminum wheels, radiators, transmissions, catalytic converters, and other miscellaneous scrap metal.
• Quick Payment – Automotive service centers can look forward to dependable monthly accounting, with a check and applicable documentation usually ready within 30 days of pickup.
• No Environmental Concerns – USRI holds participating locations harmless from any environmental claims, and assumes any and all liability should a problem arise.
To learn more about the company, visit www.usarecyclingindustriesinc.com
Let us hear your thoughts: USA Recycling Industries, Inc. Message Board